Saturday, April 01, 2017

Salon du Velo Lausanne 2017



This is a short review of the Salon Du Velo at Beaulieu Lausanne.  If you read this before April 3rd 2017 you can think about going along

Here is a link
http://www.salon-du-velo.ch/exposants/


What we saw

Overall this is a small show in North Lausanne at the Beaulieu exhibition centre focusing on alternative bicycles.




The best we saw was Pierre's La Pedale stand as shown above. If you are thinking about buying a Brompton in Canton Vaud then visit the show or his shop in 1004 Lausanne.


And the Rest



 Nice area for kids doing stunts.   I must be getting senile when I say that I don't think this is for Marcus or Agata!






A great presentation from the Vaud Police on the Law.  This and the Brompton stand were the highpoints of the show to me








An odd pedalling device from Go Move that Marcus did not get the hang of at all.  I almost ran over all sort of objects and was unable to turn effectively, Agata had much better control.  I was not at all convinced.








Would we Recommend?
No roadbike sales here so I hesitate to fully recommend.  But if you are a cycling enthusiast then it's only 5CHF entry and you can get free entry from here.   In other words if you have the time then sure, do go along,  at least there is a Brompton Stand :-)


One More Thing
A nice movie to close on





Comes with Baggage