Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Geneva Motor Show: Who is With Me?
Geneva Motorshow Buildup
Even though with Palexpo halls being about 40 minutes drive away I could be considered a tad biased, I honestly feel that Geneva Motor Show is one of the best Motorshows of the year.
In fact I'd say the best
So what do you need to know?
- 09 to 19 March 2017 at Geneva Palexpo Halls, Geneva Switzerland
- The official website is here
- The Exhibition halls are actually physically walking distance from the Airport
- Easyjet flies to Geneva Switzerland
- For dumbos, please remember Switzerland is not in the EC !
- Flights permitting you can easily fly in, Do a full day of Show and fly home
- For those with deeper pockets I'd spend a full weekend or even a few days at the dhow
- Obviously at weekends, or after working hours the show gets impossibly crowded. Best avoid if you can
- Our home town of Lausanne is about 45 minutes away by Train. If you were booking a hotel then you could consider Lausanne not Geneva, we'd like your business here, it's much more beautiful, and cheaper too.
- You can book online for 16 CHF here
- This is the Autocar preview here
- This is the EVO magazine preview here
If you are interested in cars, or in fact just looking at cars and not buying a new one (far cheaper!) then I can heartily recommend Geneva. What are you waiting for?