Friday, October 21, 2016

American Election News



ECB Conference October 2016


Here in Europe I get to listen and try to be interested in such Financial minutia as the ECB Press conferences.

Yes, of course I am subscribed.

Given some of the hopelessly optimistic things Mario comes out with I do find these briefings rather comical.


But to tear myself away was quite easy tonight.  I had yet more US Election coverage to listen to


America Discovers Irony



Now the general consensus from us the British is that Americans still don't understand irony.  But I can tell you that with just a little help from the great BBC,   Rich Hall is doing a pretty good job.


You can listen to what he said here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07z4djf




Now America,  I dare you to vote in /The Donald/ and give Scriptwriters globally the easiest time of their lives in the forthcoming years.