Monday, April 25, 2016

Musical flashback: A Trick of the Tail



Genesis: A Trick of the Tail interview:


Ah, Spotify is a wonderful thing.  Whilst out for a run I decided to revisit an earlier time and dial up a beautiful Genesis album:

A Trick of the Tail

And suddenly there I was, musically transported back to 1976. A troubled time for Marcus,  and I do recall therefore, that music, was an even greater escape then, than it is today.


I think Genesis and albums like  /A trick of the Tail/ helped set me on the track to mindfulness, something that I hope has continued to the present day.

And so, I urge, I will, I cajole you to give the album a listen.






Steve Hackett/ Genesis: Entangled




Genesis: Squonk





Genesis: Mad mad moon
Mad mad moon lyrics







Genesis Robbery Assault and Battery
Robbery Assault and Battery lyrics



Genesis:Ripples
Genesis: Ripples
Ripples Lyrics








Genesis:A trick of the tail
Trick of the tail lyrics




Hackett/ Genesis: Los Endos





Links
Trick of the Tail Amazon
Trick of the Tail on Wikipedia

Spotify: A Trick of the Tail