Subtitle: The house of many USB ports
Thanks to further digitalisation the number of USB powered devices in our house grows and grows.
In April 2014 I did a survey and came up with Anker as a well regarded brand for chargers. And so today we now have a new Anker 6 port charger.
I never want to open up that Mini again to replace something, including the power supply.
As usual this charger says something about our decision making process.
- It is quite minimalist
- We chose carefully and economically, it does not cost a fortune (25 GBP incl postage)
- It's unavailable in CH, so rather than buy something inferior (and more expensive) locally we chose to order from Hong Kong and wait the 4+ weeks for delivery. Patience required!
- Just a small reminder, we love Hong Kong. Always select Worldwide when searching for items on eBay !
- It works well and charges many devices at over 1 Amp, which to us is a lot!
- Now like good citizens we will recycle and redundant power adapters, but it is not than many because our last 4 trackers/ sportwatches only came with a USB cable (no adapter!)
Anker 6 port from HK