Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Pully Plage is Open




For those of you not living close to the village of Lausanne Switzerland bear with me.


We have, three 50 metre open water pools near Lausanne (2 heated) but they close at the beginning of September, even during hot weather.

Until now.  Pully Plage has extended the opening until September 20th, in view of the tropical weather we still experience (23 degrees this lunchtime).




I could hardly believe it was true, so this Wednesday lunchtime I arrived, and, blow me down it was actually open.


I spoke to the ducks who indicated that they were pleased the children's pool was completely empty and at last they could get some quality napping in




 There were 3 people in my 50 metre lane.  Not bad I suppose





Some of the famous regulars who play table tennis every day and all day as far as I know, can't believe their luck.  

So don't tell too many people, and see you there.



#pullyplage


Extraordinary indeed



Clean Bandit:Extraordinary




NB
(I've been correct that the Montchoisi pool is also 50m and opening until September 13)