Living in Switzerland even the above case for my OnePlus phone took weeks to arrive. But arrive it has.
- The case is functional and covers the edges of the phone
- OnePlus backs are removable so one could argue that you con't need a case, but then an impact is only protected on the back, falling onto the glass screen or metal edges would still lead to disaster
- This case protects the screen, well just a little and certainly the edges
- I think this case shows off Marcus' sensitive side
- Here is the ordering link. 5GBP. It seemed too good to be true ....
2 weeks later. The case fell apart. With no drops or misuse. Cracks on the edges. I am gutted. STUFF4, a UK seller. Useless! So I've gone back to a backup case, from China. Moskii Premium Case. That has now lasted a month so far without problems. Just a plain and smooth grey, but hey it works right. And it has a wonderful matt finish and just right firm yet a little bit flexible texture.
What did I learn?
As usual, eBay sellers from China, or Hong Kong with over 10,000 sales and free shipping worldwide normally deliver exceptional value and also quality. My UK supplier had neither. I much prefer missing out the profit taking middleman and going direct to China for my goods. I encourage others, wherever possible, to do the same.
Oneplus cases from galaxyshoppingcn
Moskii Premium OnePlus case