Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Finance: I am beginning to like the Greek



Ever since Yanis Varoufakis resigned as Greece's finance minister I have began to respect his words more and more.


First I found out that he writes a comprehensive blog  and today I read from the BBC article and interview



BBC Quote:/
Former Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has told the BBC that economic reforms imposed on his country by creditors are "going to fail", ahead of talks on a huge bailout.
Mr Varoufakis said Greece was subject to a programme that will "go down in history as the greatest disaster of macroeconomic management ever"./

Yes Yanis' wisdom, his blog writings are really beginning to grow on me.  And I mean in a positive fashion.

Wait, I feel <another> song coming on ...





Pantelis Kazanas: The End of an Era

 #YanisVaroufakis


Links