Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Marcus gets even OLDer




Wiz Khalifa: See you Again


I can hardly believe it.  Today, May 20th, Marcus finds himself another year old.

Yes, now even older than old.

On ones Birthday I confirm that all of us should pass the time

- Not working

- Being a little pampered by friends and family

- Staying in good spirits as usual as befits the occasion

- Doing the things you like to do


So what happened today Marcus?





  • I got up early  (06.00) to walk darling Agata to work, she had a meeting.


    I met my 21K steps goal no problem

  • I applied for a job at a local University


  • I did some hardware modding




  • I made the first serious test of my Bicycle using legal short Triathlon bars

  • I readup on Secure Hash Algorithm standards and techniques


    and played around a little with some code


  • I did some further planning on Mobile living, prompted by some top secret International packages that arrived today.


  • I did some Cycle race planning for the month of May


  • Agata took me out for a special romantic dinner

And Finally
The following videos  reflect the excellent mood I am in today.


As usual, thanks to my great wife Agata for making every day special and this day special++



From the contemporary charts (May 2015):


Galantis:Runaway





Kygo:Firestone





Lilly Wood: Prayer in C




Kiesza:Hideaway





John Newman: Love Me Again




Years: King


Happy birthday me, the rest of your life is waiting.  Don't be late.