Wiz Khalifa: See you Again
I can hardly believe it. Today, May 20th, Marcus finds himself another year old.
Yes, now even older than old.
On ones Birthday I confirm that all of us should pass the time
- Not working
- Being a little pampered by friends and family
- Staying in good spirits as usual as befits the occasion
- Doing the things you like to do
So what happened today Marcus?
- I got up early (06.00) to walk darling Agata to work, she had a meeting.
I met my 21K steps goal no problem
- I applied for a job at a local University
- I did some hardware modding
- I made the first serious test of my Bicycle using legal short Triathlon bars
- I readup on Secure Hash Algorithm standards and techniques
and played around a little with some code
- I did some further planning on Mobile living, prompted by some top secret International packages that arrived today.
- I did some Cycle race planning for the month of May
- Agata took me out for a special romantic dinner
The following videos reflect the excellent mood I am in today.
As usual, thanks to my great wife Agata for making every day special and this day special++
From the contemporary charts (May 2015):
Lilly Wood: Prayer in C
John Newman: Love Me Again
Happy birthday me, the rest of your life is waiting. Don't be late.