Tuesday, December 02, 2014

To Surprise and Delight




Agata says:  I don't want to get all sentimental, but well wait a minute, in fact I am just about to do so.

You see,  I am recently back from a wonderful weekend visiting old friends and new.

I boarded the Heathrow Express at Paddington having turned down the opportunity to goto Marks and Spencer's food for a last minute snack.

A few minutes later our host for the evening who has previously waved goodbye magically re-appeared carrying a box of delicious chocolates.

Wow. Wow, and Wow.

Going the extra mile indeed.    A really special moment. Something so thoughtful and yet unexpected.   

To the person who made the evening.

It is sometimes the little and unexpected kindnesses that prove the worth of a friendship.  





You've got a friend in me