This is a review of the Jaybird Bluebuds X Bluetooth wireless headphones.
Agata previously bought the Jaybird JF4 Sprint headphones in 2012, but these failed in late 2013. Unfortunately despite the claimed warranty Jaybird refused to replace them
Normally with this level of service we would not buy any more Jaybird, however we surveyed the marketplace and still thought they were the best around. Hmmm.
Enter Bluebuds X
The headphone is supplied with 3 differently sized sets of earbuds. Agata's are constantly falling off now, so far we've have not lost them.
Note the rubberised wing that slots into the top of the ear and means that it does not fall off whilst running or performing sports. Different sizes provided.
A tiny little hatch opens up and you can then charge up via a standard micro USB connector.
- Small, no unnecessarily long cables
- Sits well in ears
- Sweat proof
- Good Sound Quality
- Comfortable controls on cable start/stop vol up/down, iPhone voice control
- At least 4 hours battery life
- Microphone for use in phone calls and Apple Voice Control
- Female voice feedback of status e.g. power-on, headphones-connected, power-off, battery-low
- When paired to iPhone when a call comes in any playing music is paused for call duration and resumed afterward.
- Hard case, but so large we never use it
Jaybird at still the best Bluetooth headphones, though this performance comes at a steep price.
Jaybird Bluebuds X