Some of us have long memories.
The chance to create a positive impression even during rejection is noted and appreciated by me.
And so I have to commend
For their recent superb rejection letter to me after I applied to them for employment.
What was so great?
- They sent back a reply quickly using first class post
- They actually bothered to reply at all
- Their reply was in English, polite and to the point
- It was concise
- They did not return my CV
- They enclosed their letter in a plastic wallet backed with some card. It felt like a little present as it popped into our post box
So this reminds me, that, even the process of rejection is something that can be done well. Well done Sirs.