Thursday, June 26, 2014

Still working Michael: There is no eXscape


Michael: Love Never Felt So Good

With my passion for music it is perhaps surprising that I have not yet commented on Michael Jacksons latest album

Xscape

1. "Love Never Felt So Good"
2. "Chicago"
3. "Loving You"
4. "A Place with No Name"
5. "Slave to the Rhythm"
6. "Do You Know Where Your Children Are"
7. "Blue Gangsta"
8. "Xscape"


Of course there is no need to buy the album! You can listen to all the tracks on YouTube for free quite legitimately.  I never understand how that works.

What I would say is this


BBC Documentary: Michael

Michael, during your lifetime, sometimes you acted weird



Chris Rock: Another Kid 

Sometimes you acted questionably


But I feel embarrassed and sad that even beyond the grave you seem to still be working with the release of your latest posthumous album.



Michael Jackson: Smooth Criminal Munich

Personally I think your musical catalog was just fine already.

I really hope unlike some other less talented deceased musicians (Notorious BIG comes to mind )  you won't be pushed into releasing more!


I remember the good times:
John Mayer: Human Nature