Thursday, April 03, 2014

The Achilles Heel

Until recently my regular running regime had been causing a horrible side effect on my feet.

Cracked Heels

Warning, clicking on this link might display images that make you feel sick!    Well, it did for me anyway.



Luckily, I seem to have magically found a very pleasant cure;


Vaseline, Spray and Go.   

Available at Boots the Chemist in England of course 

(NB: Boots is now a Swiss company of course, well for tax purposes.   It does not have any stores in Switzerland which is a bit of an insult/ downer to those British people like Marcus living in Switzerland)



Simply spray on each night before bed, and for me just before putting on a pair of running socks.




And yes, about 14 days later...  It is, well, just a total regeneration.



I suppose now I have no excuse to ramp up the running which is level pegging at 250Km month.  Pathetic!


So the next time friends pop over to England,  I would ask you to return with some of this magic fluid.