Subtitle: Not Porsche Salt Mills!
Agata has a standing joke with Marcus, substituting Peugeot for Porsche in general conversation. Shall we hire the Peugeot 997 or 991 always gets me going.
So when I told Agata I was going to buy the famous Peugeot Salt and Pepper Mills, she thought I was making a joke too.
But no, Peugeot has for some time made excellent Salt and Pepper cellars/ Mills
They have now arrived and:
- The build quality is very high. I am extremely pleased
- Good attention to detail
- Each unit has 3 batteries!
- When you operate the electric grinding mechanism there is also a tiny LED light that illuminates what you are grinding upon - excellent.
- No thanks to Swiss customs, who charged us 9 CHF duty (fair), but also +20CHF just for inspection. As usual daylight robbery. Package sent from just across the border in France.
- Goodbye to the old IKEA unit, which lasted years.
We will grind in style this Christfsmas day, meanwhile we will end with a song
Peugeot Alaska Salt Mill
Peugeot Alaska Pepper Mill