Full Screen <-------- Cick
At last I have found an interesting simulation of the over excited stocks, bond, and in general financial market awash with /practically limitless/ quantities of Government Quantitatively Eased Money.
- It is relatively easy to understand
- Everybody has a theory about how to game or 'cheat' the system for a win
- You end up paying more and more money in hoping for a payout
- It looks tempting
- Finally for the lucky few there is a large win
- Meanwhile for the many, your principal may be lost in part if not in whole.