Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A week of Swim


Agata and Marcus are still not super enthusiastic about Swimming.  However in bad weather  or even in cold weather it is an activity that we can always fall back on.

Actually things have improved.  After Ironman training in Lanzarote Marcus's terrible arm stroke was corrected.

Then in the summer of 2012 we embarked on a week's swimming holiday with Swimtrek

After that we quite enjoyed swimming.

What with Marcus's new imposed lifestyle change  it is time to step up the exercise regime once more.


And so to 7 days of Swim ...



My initial gambit is to start with 2.5Km on a monday, and increase a little each day until Friday.

 





As you can see the speeds are not impressive.  It is more of a plod than a race.  I am not the slowest in the pool, just almost the slowest!


However over time I really hope my stroke and speed and posture will improve.  I will keep everybody posted.