Sunday, December 08, 2013

A Pox be on your magazine



I have always like printed magazines although now in the 21st century they are a little passée.

I remember with fondness the ritual of visiting my local Hudson News on particular days when I would know that next month's Technology journal like Wired or Computer Shopper would be available.

But today in 2013  tablets, high resolution screens and even practicalities like storing all that paper have long since migrated me to electronic media.


But I still get the [electronic] mailshots and it never ceases to amaze me what level of dross/ rubbish publishers will put on paper in order to make a sale.

Let's just say to Cosmo and any other magazine presented here: you will never be on my coffee table or shopping list.










Absolute drivel.