You might accuse Marcus of being overly sentimental but I am excited to report that Marcus and Agata just celebrated another Wedding anniversary.
Now, neither Agata or Marcus are to be classified as extroverts however I can truly say that we are both very proud to say online that we have never been happier [with each other].
Marcus would comment that as Geeks, possibly intellectuals, and some might say introverts, our chances of finding the perfect partner might have been marked as low. We might prefer the [audio] book club to the boogie. The documentary on Climate Change rather than Twitter.
We thought about some principles that define a real relationship with your partner:
- They have the benefit of the doubt in any situation
- Love unconditionally
- Too painful to live apart
- Holidays apart are unacceptable and undesirable
- We both know about the 993, 996, 997, 991 and R8.
- We both enjoy daily exercise. If I'm going, you are coming. We do it together whenever we possibly can.
- Try never to be sick, and when your partner is, try very hard to get them better!
- Listening is great. Especially to painful work injustices, or the horrible-ness of bullies and rogues.
- Honesty must be 100%: No white lies, or you look so great (when you don't). The absolute truth, all of the time.
- Lots of Sex
On our Anniversary:
- Marcus took Agata to the Computer shop to look at new laptops
- Agata asked Marcus to change our wheels to Winter Tyres
- We stocked up on Wine. We hear a shortage is coming :-)
- Lots of ...
Global Wine Storage