Most of us do not have the time (or even the skills) to sit down and even make small items for ourselves and [say ] the home.
But in our family team the Marcus haircut is made easily possible using the
Wahl Hair Clipper
It came in a small and practical zipped case
Inside we have the UK power adapter, unit, and some spacers that attach to give the different cutting length
So how does it work?
- This is a Lithium Ion unit so recharge a few hours before use, then you can use it cordlessly
- You will need a fantastic wife like Agata, who will do the trimming and cutting
- You will need to like and live with a simple crew-cut hairstyle
And the advantages:
- In Switzerland, more than England, the Hairdressers can cost a fortune! The unit paid for itself in about 2 non-visits!
- There is no queueing, booking, travelling etc
- You get to ask a friend/family member for special cutting requests, not a strange hairdresser in a shop
- It's quicker than visiting a shop
- You are a little more self sufficient
I'd thoroughly recommend Wahl products because they are a professional brand, their higher end product is very solid.
A cordless unit is manoeuvrable and easier to use
Lithium ion provides a strong battery source for even the longest single person cut.
And the results:
Hair Clippers at Argos UK