Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Wholly Sock Batman


In keeping with our principles of absolute minimalism I am thrilled to announce that one of my ultra thin, compression socks has finally expired.

Thrilled because as part of committment not to excess this now gives me the potential to buy a replacement pair, not just another pair.

Post running races, calves below the knee can be sore or tired and so I find it helpful to wear supportive, tight and warm socks after a strenuous running event.





And so the replacement this time is some Decathlon Kanergy Long running socks.  In fact these socks can actually be used for the running itself.  Personally however I prefer to run in 2XU long trousers to provide in-run compression.

So to re-iterate.  Frugality please!


Links
Decathlon Kanergy Socks
2XU Compression Tights