I've commented on what I regard as the unholy triumvirate of Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Willis before this year.
But as I pondered the truly awful Escape Plan trailer at timecode 01:20 it got dramatically less plausible
Arnold popped up!
I could not quite believe it. A terrible Stallone movie I can accept, but with Arnold too?
I'm so upset that we have cut our losses and dived into the DVD of a Good Day to Die Hard
Relatively speaking this must be better right?What did we think?
- Well it is Agata's second viewing . She managed the first 50% of Good Day previously before switching it off.
- Well, we found out John McLane has a kid
- I still get a bit confused between John McLane and John Mcain
- We learnt that the bad guys were really after money after all, how disappointing
- I learnt that the entire McLane family are completely indestructible
- I am pretty convinced this movie will trump any Escape Plan movie.
Out of 10 though, /good day/ is only about a 3.