- Good Looking!
- Over 150 BHP in a bodyshell of only 1010 Kg. A pocket rocket
- A Hatchback with folding rear seats, we've transported mattresses, home contents, bicycles, wine etc. you name it, Harry Honda carried it
- An engine that cheerfully still revs to 8500 Rpm with that wicked VTEC howl from just over 5K
- A naturally aspirated engine that is close to the magical 100 BHP / litre
- Economical (At least 35 MPG in town and over 40 MPG on the motorway)
- At 1270 mm high, lower than a Nissan GT-R or an Audi TT
- 3800 mm long and 1675 mm wide, compact is the word. Great around town, but large enough to be comfortable on the motorways
- Superb Handling and steering feel
What was missing
Leather seats ripped (design fault)
No Air conditioning
Rusting wheel arches and sunroof if the drain channels clogged
Honda parts are expensive. It once cost me over 100 GBP for a new mirror! My yearly service was often over 500 GBP
Rust spots on the left hand door and at the rear of the left wheel arch
I hope in time the new owner will recognise the care I have lavished over this car and continue to appreciate and enjoy this fun filled vehicle.