Here are some of the obligatory tasks done this Monday August 29th 2011:
- Get out of Hospital: Doctor wanted to keep me in, but a snoring neighbour, an uncomfortable bed (no sleep in over 24 hours since Sunday AM) means that being at home will really benefit my recovery.
- Medical Certificate: Obtain from Hospital / Doctor certificate saying that you are unable to attend work.
- Local Doctor: Visit Local Doctor and inform of incapacity. Arrange appointment in future for inspection and possible removal of stitches
- Drugs: Before leaving hospital, ask and receive medical prescription for antibiotics and painkillers. Plus it seems some stomach calming tablets since the painkillers are so strong.
- Pharmacy: Order Drugs (not all available). Start up a dossier for which they will need (this week) a number from your accident Insurance.
- Accident Insurance: Call Winterthur or their proxy and ask them how to make a claim. Start this page. Get Accident number.
- Employers: Email direct employer and tell them approximate duration of time off from work due to accident.
- Clients: Email clients and any work colleagues and inform them of time you will be away from work. Ask for any critical projects to be handed over to other people.
- Manager: Tell Immediate Manager and any client manager of accident and approx dates you will be away.
- Pharmacy-2: With Accident number confirm Pharmacy dossier, meaning the Accident Insurance will directly pay bills of Pharmacy.
- Drug Schedule: Agata made me a spreadsheet telling me what drugs to take well. How brilliant is that!
- Update Facebook && Blog (well of course!)
So overall, and not including the very painful, restless Monday night that I am having so far, it is also very busy.