This weekend in Lausanne has been quite rainy and so Agata and I both focused more on indoor exercises.
What better opportunity than this to start wearing some of the exotic clothing that we purchased at last weeks Triathlon Cycling Running Show
Here is the summary:
- The one piece weight is 140 grams
- The zip is at the front
- The cycle pad is huge. Agata thought it might be a drag in the water. I'd like to think it is providing extra buoyancy and lifting me out of the water
- It is a single thickness fabric except at the front where a second layer hold you manly bits, and that could provide some extra warmth that could be useful whilst cycling.
- No pockets
- Cost was about 70 GBP
- Material is extremely slippy and water resistant. So much so that I don't want to put it in a washing machine for fear of ruining it.
- Cosmetically there are large annoying TraithELITE logos on the costume sides. I don't like that.
Overall a superlightweight top that I'm going to use whilst pool swimming and training.